Sunday, September 1, 2013

Calm your selves people

So no I did not succumb to the dark slender throes in the night and begin tearing out my hair and ripping everyone I've ever known and loved limb from limb, although that took some time to explain to Annalee. You know getting tied up in a chair and questioned doesn't even really bother me at this point anymore. I feel like Princess Peach, where after a while you can just sit in that chair and make cake recipes.

I woke up yesterday morning and found that post on the blog. Annalee had me strapped up and questioned me for a while. I think I must've written it in my sleep...Which isn't good.

I used to have sleep walking problems as a kid where I could do all this shit in my sleep. My Dad has old home videos of me eating cereal while asleep. I've never typed shit in my sleep before, certainly not stuff like that.

Annalee wanted to know what is was about but, I don't know. I think this is all Slender Man messing with my head since he doesn't seem to want to show up. I've been bad keeping up my dream journal and Annalee has been on me about it.

You wouldn't believe how busy we've been guys, I can't even believe it myself. Annalee's store rooms got trashed when Morningstar showed up and did all his shit, and so there was that we had to reorganize and clean out. Annalee made a sort of handy-dandy wheel chair for Jaime, it's shitty but he can move around the kitchen alright by now. Since she's injured Annalee took the "take it easy" recommendation as turn into Bob the fucking Builder and renovate everything. She's cracked her ribs twice already. I've never seen someone so adamantly against lying still.

So yeah, not a lot of time for updates.

Jaime has been...okay. He's an ass yeah, but he's less of an ass now then he was before. I think he's actually been kind of sad. Annalee buried all of his goons, and the dude Redlight was feeding off of I think might have been one of his closer friends? He seemed really upset.

It's been a weird month in general with him trying to get used to us, and it kind of reminds me of me back then?

Anyways, yeah I'm fine. No big deal.

9 comments:

  1. Glad to know that wasn't anything more serious. Have you tried tying an ankle to the bed or locking the bedroom door?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Jaime seems to be doing better. Glad to see he proved me wrong. Still don't trust them, mind you. Stay alive man, and uh, Try keeping more booze around the house. She might drink herself to inactivity. As for you, I don't suggest stopping yourself from typing, but stopping yourself from leaving the house is a VERY good idea. So, maybe install a timed lock on the front door.

    -LM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're OK. This is a random idea, but when you sleep you could film yourself, or put a little camera on your forehead for when you sleepwalk, to see where you go and what you see. It will look fucking ridiculous, but it could be useful in determining what's going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, because that worked so well for the guys from Marble Hornets.

      Delete
    2. Well fuck to the yes it worked well, by my standards it worked like a fucking dream. They know a lot more than they would have if they hadn't.

      Delete
    3. You people greatly overestimate my resources. I don't have a bed much less a front door you can put a lock on or a camera. I've been sleeping on a mat in the corner since Jaime moved in and managed to get the couch.

      Delete
  4. Man, the process has taken a while to kick in.

    Need to get some popcorn for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The process? It seems like you know something. Would you care to enlighten us?

      Delete
    2. He's talking about me becoming a proxy. Which is not a thing that is happening.

      Delete