Saturday, February 8, 2014

i
hear 
the 
train 
comin
its 
rolling
round
the
beNd
and 
i
aint 
seen 
the 
sunshine 
since 
i
dont 
know 
when
im 
stuck 
in 
folsom 
prison
and 
time 
keeps 
draggin
on
but 
that 
train 
keeps 
rollin
on 
down 
to 
san 
antone

when 
I
was 
just 
baby 
my 
mama 
told 
me 
son
always 
be 
good 
boy 
dont 
ever 
play 
with 
Guns
but 
shot 
man 
in 
reno 
just 
to 
watch 
him 
die
when 
hear 
that 
whistle 
blowing
hang 
my 
head 
and 
cry

bet 
theres 
rich 
folks 
Eating 
in 
fancy 
dining 
car
theyre 
probably 
drinkin
coffee 
and 
smoking 
big 
cigars 
well 
know 
had 
it 
coming 
know 
cant 
be 
free
but 
those 
people 
keep 
movin
and 
thats 
what 
tortures 
me
well 
if 
they 
freed 
me 
from 
this 
prison
if 
that 
railroad 
train 
was 
mine
i
bet 
id 
move 
it 
on 
little 
farther 
down
the 
Line
far 
from 
folsom 
prison
thats 
where 
want 
to 
stay
and 
id 
let 
that 
lonesome 
whistle 
blow 
my 
blues 
away

No comments:

Post a Comment