Saturday, February 8, 2014

[DREAM]

L: Any dreams last night?

A: Yes.

L: Would you like to describe them for me?

A: 


L: Describe the dream.

A: I'm standing in a forest...and all around me things are running away. From something behind me.

L: What's behind you?

A: 


L: Right. How do you feel, about what's behind you.

A:

L: Are you frightened?

A: I don't feel anything. I don't want to run.

L: Why don't you want to run?

A: I just....don't.

L: What happens if you don't run?

A: I get killed.
L: Does that frighten you?

A: No.


L: Were there any familiar faces in this dream?

A: The blonde proxy.


L: The one who killed your friend?

A: He wasn't my friend.

L: What is she doing? 

A: Crying.


L: Why?

A: 


L: All right Anna I think that's enough for today. When I snap my fingers I want you to go back to sleep.
 
A: 


L: One, two three.

[END TRANSCRIPT]

No comments:

Post a Comment