Monday, August 18, 2014

whathappened[2]


[8:42:17], 7/10/14

Is it off?

Yes its off, now tell me right now what that lady was talking about.

Danny, cool your jets for one second.

No! What the fuck was that lady talking about? Is she alive? Is my mother alive? You were asking about her, if we saw the body and we didn't!

Danny calm down.

IS SHE ALIVE ANNA!?

Yes! She's alive, all right?


...How long have you known.

...A while.

Define a while, Anna. We're you ever planning on telling me? No of course you weren't, because god knows this doesn't concern me in the fucking slightest, its only my fucking mother!

Listen Danny, ok? Just be quiet and listen.

I'm listening.

Your mom. She's not...She was involved.


Involved with what? With that thing? What do you mean involved? She was a runner? I knew her right up until she died and I never saw one sign of

Think harder. What exactly did you see.

...No. Fuck no.


Danny.

She was a drug addict, she wasn't a fucking proxy. 

There's a reason you're involved, as much as I hate to admit it, that bitch was right. There are no coincidences in this life, and you don't just begin to be stalked.

When did you find out this?

...Fifteen years ago, I was traveling around with a man named Rex, and his posse. You remember me telling you that.

That's where you met Beau.


That's besides the point. We found a proxy, who Rex was convinced we could bring back, but his plan backfired horribly and she wound up killing him and his girlfriend and giving me this scar right here. That was how I met your mother. 

...She was the proxy who..

You look enough like her its uncanny. When I picked you up in the woods that night I already suspected.

You knew the whole time. 

I didn't know for sure, it was just a theory.

Is that why you kept me?

Fuck no Danny, whatever the hell train of thought you're having, stop it right now!


Where is she?

I don't know.

Yes you do. You know!

Ok maybe I do, and if I tell you, you're going to run off into the dark to look for her? Danny's she's insane!

Was she the one who hacked my computer? IS SHE THE PROXY THAT's JUST BEEN SITTING AROUND OUTSIDE THE SHACK?


Danny do not go out there!


She's my mom Anna!

So fucking what? She's murdered people! She's tried to kill us! She left you to fucking rot and she didn't look back.

You said that Rex guy thought we could bring her back.

Don't even go down that road, now sit down and listen. Right now Laurel and her goons have a kill chip installed in your brain and we are going to get you fixed. Your mom is a bridge we are going to cross at a later date. I know a guy in LA who can probably take that think out. You're coming with me and that is that.


...She's my mom Anna. She needs me. 


...We'll figure it out.

What does that mean?

I don't know, we'll just...we'll figure it out okay. But right now, pack your bags, we're heading to LA.

[END]

2 comments:

  1. Danny, as much as I hate to say it, the chip *is* the priority. You can't do anything about your mother if you're dead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Daniel, the craving for answers is an important aspect. However, you can't answer anything while dead.

    And even thought it has already been said, the chip is a priority here.

    I wish you best of luck.

    ReplyDelete