Thursday, July 18, 2013

Report #6

[12:00:33, 18/7/13] 

Is it recording?

Yes, but

Good. Okay you ugly motherfucker, just what the hell are you?...I asked you a question!

Annalee, this is crazy.

Listen to me Danny, this thing isn't a proxy, it isn't human, now shut up and record. Why are you here?

Georgia...Summers...

Excuse me.

Where is she?

She's dead you piece of shit. 

Where's the antidote?

The antidote?

Danny shut up. 


You...you're going to help me.

Like hell I'm going to help you. Why did you come back here, huh? 

You know this guy?

Danny I'm not going to tell you again. 

I can't die...not supposed to die. 

Why does morning star want you dead?


Morning star? You told morning star I was here?

No I

[audio confusion]

Holy shit! Annalee that was the land mine!

I know! Shut the fuck up Danny.

He's coming! He's coming and he's going to kill me!

We're going to have to move this along, sorry but rough luck.

[screams]

Annalee! That's Jaime!

Danny for the love of God shut your trap!

[audio confusion]

Put your hands up and get on the Ground. One Warning.

Holy fuck!

[screams]

Holy fuck! Holy fuck! What did you just do? Holy fuck Annalee you just...did you just kill a cop? Shit Annalee...Annalee are you listening?

Guess I was wrong...Then again...I'll deal with him later.

Deal with him later? Is this what we're doing now? Killing police officers.

That thing isn't a police officer. Hand me the scalpel.

He'll kill me! Dammit he'll kill me!

Put a sock in it!

[screams%&*Audi0c@nfusion]

Oh god make it stop.

WHAT ARE YOU DEAF?

[gunshots]

My goodness. How the mighty have fallen.

DON'T TOUCH ME. DON'T LET HIM TOUCH ME.

STAY DEAD. WHY WON'T YOU STAY DEAD YOU FUCK? 

DANNY GET IN THE GODDAMN STOREROO

[END]











3 comments: