Monday, June 24, 2013

Back at the Shack

Annalee is finally up again, and drinking to boot which I guess is a good sign. We're back at the shack and she's been sleeping on and off. The last few days for her haven't been that great. According to her she went out looking for me not long after I left and got caught up in shit with that proxy. Apparently there were goons who were trying to get me killed, specifically the boss proxy who fucked her up. She didn't know where I was and was having a hard time tracking me down, all while the proxy was screwing with her. I asked her how I'd recognized the proxy but she said that was probably in my head, that I wouldn't know him. I think she's lying but whatever, I'm not going to get on her for that again. At least not right now. I think after all that shit I trust her enough to know she isn't going to try anything.

In all frankness I've been pretty exhausted too. After sleeping on park benches I have new found appreciation for the shack. Right now I think we're both trying to focus on recuperating. Annalee's got some broken ribs she needs to focus on healing. I'm also probably going to be in for a rough patch here soon, since I left the meds I had in the hotel room. It won't be as bad as the first time I went off them, but it won't be much fun.

Otherwise we're all fine, and we'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment