Sunday, June 16, 2013

This is it.

There's someone following me. He's been there for a few days now, and I'm not going to pretend I don't know why he's there.

Well this is it. Whatever happens now happens.

I'd like to tell you if it comes to it I'm going to go down fighting, but of course I can't make any promises. In all likelihood I'll just wind up embarrassing myself.

I don't know what will happen to the blog after I'm gone. Chances are this is the last post.

So I guess I might as well get some shit off my chest.

First to all of you people who've been following the blog. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I've been that douche who walks in last minute and fucks it all up. I'm sorry you've had to waste your time reading my bitching only to have this be the final conclusion. I know you are all as scared as I am and it is probably infuriating to see an asshole like me throw it away after coming so far.

I was a lost cause who got incredibly lucky, and I'm sorry but luck will only get you so far, and there's no way I can survive on my own.

Second to Annalee.

If you ever read this, I want you to know I don't think you're a murderer. I think you're a crazy bitch who needs to dig her way out of her own rathole, but I also know you do the things you do because you hate this life, and unlike me you have the strength to try. I'm sorry I was such a waste of your time, and I don't want you to blame yourself for whatever happens to me. I don't want anyone to blame you for what happens to me because no one ever did more for me than you.

That's it then I guess.

Goodbye.

3 comments:

  1. You're right. It is frustrating.

    You're being followed, but you're not dead yet. Give as good as you get.

    You're not a waste of time. If you die, I'm not going to be pleased.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look, I'm not going to pretend I can get out of this. I'm a stoner asthmatic. I can't even run! You think I stand a fucking chance?

      Delete
    2. You have a greater than zero chance, however many decimal places it goes to. That's still a chance, as opposed to a 100 per cent certainty of mortality.

      Delete