Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Hell?

Danny keeps snickering at me whenever I walk in to a room like a little shit and it's really starting to piss me off. I've been asking him what exactly is so fucking funny but the kid just shrugs and keeps on giggling.

It's weird. Most of the time the kid just gives me dirty looks and acts like a smartass but for whatever reason now he's just happy as can be. I can't decide if that's good or very, very bad.

I mean, out of the two of us Danny is probably having the worst of it. Can't even get him out of bed most days. When we started out he was in pretty bad shape just on his own. He was really sick for a long time, and not Slendersick, but actually sick. The Slendersickness probably wasn't helping him much either. I don't think he's quite bounced back from it was, but ever since his Birthday he just keeps snickering like he knows something I don't and it's starting to worry me.

He still acts like his dumbass self, but there's this weird peppiness to it and I don't understand it. Maybe  there's something more wrong with him?

No he's probably fine. He's just being a shit like usual. I'll keep an eye on it.

6 comments:

  1. Keep a very close eye, in fact I think it wouldn't hurt to even go a little further as keeping a close eye on him. And what I mean by that, probably tie him up for a time being, until he either fesses up what is so funny. Or if he shows that there is actually something wrong about him.

    Hell it could be something simple like him having a crush on you or something, or it could be something severe, like him going bat shit crazy one night and attempting to murder you in the middle of the night.

    Yeah, I would tie him up, but thats me, I don't like taking risks, and sometimes because of that, I overreact.

    Good luck.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's bothering you that much, and is a significant personality change, then you probably should investigate.

    That would wig me the fuck out, though. I hate boys who snicker and don't tell me why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a good idea, but there's no guarantee he'll give me the truth. Although it's not too hard to spot when Danny is lying. I'll be fucked though if this is nothing. There probably won't be anymore giggling for a while.

    Also gads to the crush thing. The kid see's me as a tyrannical grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows, sometimes danger makes people close, or how the old cliché saying goes?

      But to be honest, that was just an example.

      - Mr. Incognito.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete